Heading to Anaheim for the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference in March? So are we!
Level Access is proud to be a sponsor of the event again this year, and we have a full slate of presentations on tap in our suite – Platinum Ballroom 8 (full schedule below). We’ll also be in the Exhibit Hall this year, so be sure to stop by Booth #1013 to say hello and register for a big giveaway!
Interested in becoming a member of our dynamic team of accessibility experts? Working at Level Access allows you to give back to society AND grow professionally, all while earning a competitive salary and benefits. Bring your resume by Booth #1013 and chat with us about career opportunities with Level Access.
Level Access Sessions
Wednesday, March 13th
- 9:00am – Gray-Box Mobile Accessibility Testing with Alistair Garrison
- 10:00am – 2019 Digital Accessibility Legal Update with Lainey Feingold
- 11:00am – Big Organization Accessibility: Aetna Case Study with Dave Annecharico (Aetna)
- 1:20pm – Mobile Accessibility: Beyond Screen Readers with Kara VanRoekel
- 2:20pm – How to Improve Accessibility for Users with Anxiety with Marty Strauss
- 3:20pm – Managing Requirements and Testing in an Agile Lifecycle with Elle Waters
- 4:20pm – Applying Accessibility Best Practices to Voice Assistants and Their Actions with Jonathan Avila
Thursday, March 14th
- 8:00am – Winning at Scale: Accessibility in Design Systems and Design Ops with Derek Featherstone & Elle Waters
- 9:00am – Anatomy of an Accessible eBook Reader for the Web with Ugi Kutluoglu (Scribd)
- 10:00am – Ways Machine Learning Will Impact the Future of Accessibility with Alistair Garrison
- 11:00am – ADA and the Internet – Legal Update with Kristina Launey (Seyfarth Shaw) & Tim Springer
- 1:20pm – Accessible Animation: Redux with Nat Tarnoff
- 2:20pm – A11Y Matters: Effective UX Design Includes Accessibility with Jim Griesemer & Derek Featherstone
- 3:20pm – WCAG 2.1 and Mobile Accessibility with Kara VanRoekel
- 4:20pm – How to Easily Incorporate Accessible Widgets Within the React IDE with Bryan Garaventa
Friday, March 15th
- 8:00am – Where Accessibility Lives: Incorporating A11y into your Process and Team with Derek Featherstone
- 9:00am-12:00pm – Customer-only Event